Soursop is a green fruit which contains significant amount of Vitamin C, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin B2. Back in India there was a tree in our backyard. We used to make juice those days. When I saw this fruit in the Supermarket, it reminded me of those days and I bought a fruit immediately. It is simple yet a lovely and pulpy juice.
Friday, April 26, 2013
Red bean paste is widely used in Chinese confectionary, Japanese confectionary and Korean confectionary. Once you prepare this paste you can store it in the refrigerator for about 6 months or more. I prepared this paste for last Chinese New Year and used as a filling for Red Bean Dumplings, Red Bean Pan Cake and Steamed Red bean buns. Here goes the recipe…
Thursday, April 18, 2013
This is a tasty and a very healthy drink. I got to know about this juice through Facebook, stating that it is a miracle drink which prevents cancer cells to develop and it has more health benefits.
This Miracle Drink will be effective for the following ailments:
1. Prevent cancer cells to develop. It will restrain cancer cells to grow.
2. Prevent liver, kidney, pancreas disease and it can cure ulcer as well.
3. Strengthen the lung; prevent heart attack and high blood pressure.
4. Strengthen the immune system
5. Good for the eyesight, eliminate red and tired eyes or dry eyes
6. Help to eliminate pain from physical training, muscle ache
7. Detoxify, assist bowel movement, and eliminate constipation. Therefore it will make skin healthy & Look more radiant.
8. Improve bad breath due to indigestion, throat infection,